Friday, April 1, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Recipe # 20: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

This is yet another recipe I made before I got sick--only about 4 more to post until I'm all caught up!

Do you love chocolate chip cookie dough, but don't like the idea of eating raw eggs? If so, this is the recipe for you. For the record, I am not afraid of eating raw eggs; I heard it's more likely to get salmonella from unwashed vegetables anyway. Plus, I'm hardcore.


These cupcakes were super sweet, so if I make them again I will leave out the filling. And, it's a pain to core the cupcakes. The frosting tastes exactly like cookie dough, and the cake tastes like a baked cookie. I fed them to my nieces, brother-in-law and sister-in-law, then took the rest to work. The consensus was that while they were very tasty, they were very sweet and rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment